What information do we collect?
Dear customer, we wish to inform you that we will never sell or share your personal information with any third parties and only use them in full compliance with CE directive no. 95/46 and D. Lgs. dated 30 June 2003, no. 196 for personal data protection.
Personal data processing and related purposes
Here you can find a summary of what we mean by personal data processing, i. e. collection, storage and processing, and related purposes:
- Collection and storage of personal data in order for you to receive our newsletter;
- Internal personal data processing in order to define your commercial profile.
How we use information we collect
Our automated systems will collect your data, excluding sensitive ones, in compliance with CE directive no. 95/46 and D. Lgs. dated 30 June 2003, no. 196. Therefore, we will not carry out any procedure directly or indirectly related to sensitive data.
Giving your consent and consequences of a refusal
You are free to choose whether giving or not your consent for your personal data processing. However, in the case that you refuse to share your personal information with us, we will not be able to provide our services, registration to our website included.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by roodx.com is owned by the company owning this website and controlled by data managing personnel divided into different competence areas.
Data Subjects' Rights
We also wish to inform you that you can exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of the above-mentioned Legislative Decree, of which we provide a summary.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, section 7. Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
This policy was last modified on 28.06.2019